Sunday, January 20, 2008

When It Snows, It Pours

Boy, oh, boy!!! It sure did snow a whole bunch yesterday. It was lovely, amazing, fantastic, all that, and a bag of chips!

Zelda, Blanche (one of Jessica's girls), and I spent the day with mom and Jessica in Inman Park for BlytheCon stuff. They met up with Christy from the fabulous ICE shows at Inman Perk Coffee to chat about event planning.



Mom and Jessica were pretty darned thrilled at all the wonderful insights that Christy was so kind to share.


If you love indie craft, then you will love ICE. Awesome crafters come from all over the country to sell their lovely goods. Whether mom is a vendor or a shopper, she always loves ICE. It's an event to look forward to every summer and winter!

After that, June came by and mommy talked even more! I swear, she is one heck of a talker... Zelda, Blanche and I just looked on while they gabbed. * yawn *


Then we took lots of pictures in the snow. Mommy is really bad at dressing me appropriately. One minute, I'm bundled up for a day at the office. Then next minute, I'm wearing a dress and cardigan in the SNOW! Sheesh.

This is Picture 19/365 for the 365 Days Blythe Project. Hopefully, it will remind mommy to dress me more appropriately from now on.


One really sweet and heartwarming thing was that no less than 5 people stopped to talk to mommy and Jessica about us. Everyone was so charmed by Blanche's, Zelda's, and my cuteness! I can't say that I blame them one bit.


Here we are doing our best Charlie's Angels impression. Apparently, I got the pose all wrong... Oops!


Then we went for a little walk. Mom just loves the intown neighborhoods because the houses are so pretty.



After an exciting day, mom and dad went to dinner at their favorite Chinese vegetarian restaurant in Atlanta - Green Sprout. It's absolutely fantastic!!!



Mom and dad are close to getting Zelda's and my new house ready. Yippee! I hope to have some pictures of the new pad soon. I'm getting a little tired of my nomadic lifestyle around the house anyway. Zelda and I need a proper bedroom again!

Ta-ta for now!

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Hiya Molli,

You and your pals look so pretty! I can't wait to see your new house, too! I'm excited for you!

Hugs,
Loovee

Megumi said...

Awww...you guys look so adorable in those pictures!!!

Yay for Christy!! I hope you got a lot of good ideas for the con stuff!!

See ya!
Megumi

Molli said...

Hi there Loovee!

I hope that the new house gets finished soon! The schedule has been set back a little since mommy got hurt, but we hope to have pictures soon. I promise to put a picture of you in my room so that I can remember my wonderful penpal in Hawaii all the time.


Hi Auntie M!

Yep - Christy sure is awesome! Mommy and Jessica were so psyched to have had the chance to talk to her. She's so nice!


Miles of hugs,
Molli (and Zelda)