I think I have a lemon for a mommy. She hurt her back again. This would be the 3rd time in 6 months.
On another note, I hear we are getting a sister... Uh oh! I need another pet beetle!
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Mommy's a Lemon
Posted by
Molli
at
12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Do get better soon Linda! We're all wishing you a super quick recovery
Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin
Now you be a good girl Molli and look after your mummy. Perhaps you could help her by wallpapering your new house? Or you could put that little oven to good use and make her a nice dinner to cheer her up. Thats the least you Mummy deserves for all the nice things she does for you, like buying you sisters :)
Oh, Linda...
Are you still in bed??? I'm so sorry to hear about your back...I hope you will be able to recover soon(^-^)! Let me know if you could do anything to help you!!
Take care!
Megumi
Yikes!!!Hope you get better soon!!!
Sandy
Hi Linda-just read about this on Flickr-I am so sorry! Molli-sneak your mom an extra pain pill so she can dream of even more sisters for you! A sister, eh? Do tell! Somehow, I feel a little better about my addiction, knowing my 'mentor'has the expansion bug also! Take care!
Poor Mollie's mom! I find a hot water bottle on the painful bit is very helpful and surprisingly, gentle exercise helps with a bad back! (if it's lower back pain some gentle walking does ease it alot!)
Get well soon! and I'm looking forward to seeing Molli & Zelda's new sister...
Katie J xxx
Molli - take good care of your mommy - we miss you both on the blog!
Sue from Eau Claire, WI
sorry to hear about your back. hope you feel better soon!
Look after your mommy, Molli!
I hope you feel better soon.
Sam x
Hi everyone!
Thank you so so so much for being such nice friends to mommy. She is so grateful to you all!
Zelda and I have been taking good care of her. We sit next to her and read her stories. Daddy's been a huge help too!
She's a lot better now and thanks you all!
I can't believe I'm getting ANOTHER sister! Apparently, she's an Aubrey. I am going to have a talk with mommy. Zelda-pants is enough to contend with! Agh!
Love,
Molli
Post a Comment