Friday, January 11, 2008

Helper Molli

Mommy and Zelda tell me that it's about time I earn my keep around here, so I helped mom with her ironing tonight.


She has a big basket of newly washed fabric. It's all fabric that she uses for sewing projects. She wants to make sure the fabric is pre-shrunk and clean before sewing. So the last step remaining is ironing and folding.

Mommy was so astounded my my helpfulness that she snapped Picture 10/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project while I was ironing. With a great helper like me, look at the progress she made tonight!


Yay! Tomorrow is Friday! Mommy says I get to go to work with her.

Sweet! That means I get to take a ride in my fabulous body bag from SewPixie Designs. Whee!!!


Toodles all! Hugs to all our friends out there!

4 comments:

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

Oh Molli what a good girl! I need to get an iron for Gracie and the girls so they can help me out, I don't always pre-wash my fabric just because of the ironing!!

I'm really happy you guys like the body bag! Did you know it was your mom that first suggested that I provide them to all the good little Blythe girls out there? Ain't she neat?

You have a fun weekend and pssst make sure your mommy gets some sleep!

Gina M Smith said...

Hi Molli- thinking of all the mommies and daddies taking pictures every day is making ME tired. Maybe I got up toooo early to work on Blythe Manor. Usually, I am a night owl like your mom. I think I am getting worn out. What in the world have you done with Zelda? Do you have her tied up somewhere? Molli.....?

willynillywaterlily said...

Hiya Molli,

Wow! You helped your mommy with chores. Wasn't she a tad suspicious?

Hugs,
Loovee

Molli said...

Hi Becca!

Oh gosh. Ironing has made my little Blythe arm so tired! I made sure to burn some holes in mom's fabric so she'd never ask me to iron again. Hee hee!

We surely do love the body bag! Zelda and I fight over it all the time.

Luckily, mommy has a long weekend coming up soon. She likes to sleep in on weekends. Yay - 3 days of sleeping in!


Hiya Gina!

Oh gosh, boy is it tiring for us little Blythes! Modeling it rough!

You've built an awesome house for Lilly, Maggy, and Violet. Zelda and I are currently homeless due to major renovations. We are so jealous of Blythe Manor. :)

Poor little Zeldy. She's a nice girl, but I'm the oldest... She's been cornered by my pet beetle in her room so that she doesn't steal the limelight from me.


Aloha Loovee,

Mommy was MIGHTY suspicious. She's now looking under her pillow and over her shoulder. Hee hee!


Love you guys!
Molli (and Zelda and mommy too)