Thursday, January 17, 2008

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

Oh the weather outside is frightful,
But the fire is so delightful,
And since we've no place to go,
Let it snow! Let it snow! Let it snow!

Can you believe our good fortune today? It snowed! It's been years since Atlanta's had any meaningful amount of snow.

Even though there was quite a dusting, it still wasn't much. That snow needs some fortification! So I decided I'd do my part and make a little snowflake.


Then I took my little snowflake outside and released him to the world, while mommy snapped Picture 16/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project. Fly away little snowflake! Bring lots of happiness to others!


I must say, the world is now a happier place with my little snowflake out there.

Mommy also wants to send her love to all of her friends. Thanks for all the support! And she says not to worry... It's nothing bad. Hopefully, we'll get to share more someday about her big decision.

I'm off to surprise Zeldy with some snow on her pillow. No, really, she likes surprises! Hee hee!

Toodles!

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli,

You look so warm and comfy in your toggle button coat! Can you believe I've never seen snow? If you ever come to Hawaii, please bring some for me, okay?

Hugs,
Loovee

Megumi said...

Aww...your snow flake is so adorable!! Did Zelda like her surprise???(Hee hee!)

Oh, no...what's the big decision!??? I hope everything works out for your mommy!(let me know if there are anything I can do to help ya, Linda!)

M

Molli said...

Hi Loovee,

Oh gosh, I promise! I will bring you some snow if I ever come to Hawaii. I really hope that I can visit you someday. :)


Hi Auntie M,

Hee hee. Zelda made a yucky face, but I think that is her way of saying "thank you"!

Everything is OK. Thank you so much for being such a great friend!


Hugs,
Molli