Thursday, January 10, 2008

My Leetle Beetle Surprise

Mom is swamped with work and school and stuff. When she came home, she was too tired to entertain Zelda and I. So I thought of something that might be fun (at least for me)!


I have a leetle pet beetle...

Do you like him? He has big pincers. Very fierce.


I put my pet beetle in Zelda's bed. She likes surprises. No, really, she does!

* grin *


Even though mom scolded me, I can't help but think she's just slightly amused because she took our picture together for Picture 9/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project.

Mommy is looking tired and pale these days. I think we need to put her to bed. Toodles!

5 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Molli,

You're such a naughty girl! I do not want to be on your bad side ever!

Hugs,
Loovee

Anonymous said...

I like the iron and the iron board.
Very cute and lovely.

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Anonymous said...

Molli Molli oh so naughty
Surprising her poor sister with a big black buggie
Dear poor Zelda I hope she doesn't have a heart attacka
For I'm sure her little sister just wanna have some funna!

Molli said...

Hi Loovee,

Oh, no worries! This is just what I do for those I love! :) How else can I show my affections? Hee hee!


Hi Alexander,

Thank you! We love Re-ment!


Hi Louos,

Hee hee. You are always so funny and cute! Yep, girls just wanna have fun. 'Specially naughty girls like me. :)


Love you all!
Molli

Anonymous said...

You are a naughty girl, Molli! Poor Zelda, I think that the word 'surprise' would have been an understatement!