Thursday, January 24, 2008

Living It Like Lou Bega

A little bit of Mondy in my life
A little bit of Goldie by my side
A little bit of Aubrey is all I need
A little bit of Yuki is what I see
A little bit of Saffy in the sun
A little bit of Violet all night long
A little bit of Kozy here I am
A little bit of you makes me your Blythe

Imagine a weekend of all Blythe, nothing but Blythe! Well, that's what BlytheCon is all about. The new web site has been launched and we hope you like it.


Mommy says thank you so much everyone for all the well wishes! She has been in bed for the past couple days, but will try to hobble into work tomorrow.

Good thing Zeldy and I have been working out. We're gonna need all the strength we can muster to get mommy on her feet.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so excited for this! I keep talking to my husband about it. I think I can wear him down as long as I just keep talking :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I heard this from some where...
:P

Haha... have fun!

Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex

Gina M Smith said...

Exciting!!

Now do tell (or whisper me a little secret via email) about this new addition! Hope you are feeling better. Were you and ElleWoods/LT able to make contact for the swap? I bet both your packages will be super!

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Linda,

We are so glad to hear that you are feeling better and getting up and around some.

How ambitious of you to take on such a big event as BlytheCon. It sounds so exciting! I look forward to hearing more about it.

Oh, and Molli and Zelda are getting a sister? We can't wait to see her!

Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

Megumi said...

Hi Linda!

Thank you so much for letting us come over to your house yesterday! We had fun! Thank you for washing Kurumi's hair and changing Sakurako's eye lashes, too!! They look so much better now(^-^)...

I hope you get better soon...

Take Care!
Megumi

P.S. Blythe Con Website looks great!!

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli and Zelda!

Thank you for all your kind words on my amigurumi bunnies. Your fluffy white bunny pal is all done, but for her clothes. Do you two have any ideas of colors and patterns you would like to see her in? Let me know and I'll do my best to whip it up.

Professor Owl is gradually coming to life, too!

Do take care of your mommy and her sore back. Tell her she's in our thoughts, okay?

Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone!

Thanks so much for all the great support.

The whole BlytheCon team is working hard on getting all the details together. There's still so much to do. I feel like time is passing by way too quickly.

Hopefully, we'll be incorporated soon. That's is absolutely the BIGGEST hurdle right now. We want to be a nonprofit since our mission is solely for the benefit of the fans of Blythe.

We'll see how it all goes!

Yep, we're getting a new sister for Molli and Zelda. For so long, I was determined to only have two. It seems like the perfect number. I have two arms.

But then I've been obsessing so much over Aubrey since October of last year that I knew I really needed to just take the plunge when the Prima Dollies were re-released.

Hopefully, HLJ will have them ready for shipment soon!

Thanks for organizing the V-Day swap, Gina! LT and I have sent our package and the girls and I are super-excited to see if LT likes what we picked out. We sure hope so! :)

Thanks so much for spending time with us, Megumi! It was lots of fun to hang out, as usual. Thanks for driving and taking care of me.

Thank you so much for all your work on the ami bunny and Professor Owl, Rima! I know I will super-duper love them! This fabric is adorable! http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=6540595 I would love any colors/patterns you pick out, though. You have such great taste in cute and pretty things!

XOXO,
Linda, Molli, and Zelda