2008 sure is getting off to a roaring start! Mommy had a very hectic day today. So, for dinner, dad took us to Mellow Mushroom for a good ol' pizza dinner.
I thought I'd help mommy unwind a bit by creating a lovely mural for her. See? I am an artiste!
Mommy doesn't seem to agree, but she still snapped a photo to use for Picture 4/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project.
I suppose that I'll be spending tomorrow cleaning the walls while mommy gets to hang out with her friends. * pout *
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Monet Molli
Posted by
Molli
at
4:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aloha Molli,
Maybe you could say the little monkey did it? It's worth a shot.
--Loovee
Loovee,
You are an evil genius! Tee hee!
* yelling *
Mooooom!!! The monkey did it!!!
I don't know if she bought it. That'll be my story, though! I'll stick to that one!
Hugs,
Molli
Post a Comment