Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Like Molli, Like Bear

Not much happened today. While mommy went to work and then to class, I hung out at home with Butterbear.

My lovely penpal Loovee and her mom Rima sent him to live with me this past Christmas. I love him bunches! Butterbear misses Hawaii, so I cuddled him lots so that he'd feel better.

Butterbear's starting to take after me, don't you think?


He's growing up so quickly that mom wanted to capture us together as Picture 8/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project.

7 comments:

little zoe said...

She is so beautiful ! However, I cannot afford.......

little zoe said...

Hi Hi

Anonymous said...

i love your dress molli! butterbear is really cute.

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli, Zelda, and Linda!

Butterbear looks like he's settled wonderfully into his new home. I love his tiny little glasses!

And that's a gorgeous dress, too. Was it hard to make?

xoxo,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Linda,

Oh, Loovee would love for you to be her fairy godmother! How sweet of you for offering. We did have such fun with the last swap! How about a spring swap? Like a little before Easter? So that would be around March, I guess.

Let me know if this is alright with your own busy schedule.

Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

Anonymous said...

Plastic framed glasses are only worn by the coolest people on the planet, my little love :)

Anonymous said...

Hello little zoe! Thank you!

Hi Melissa! Awww - Thanks! Molli sends you a hug. :)

Hi Rima, Loovee, and Gachapin! Thank you so much for sending Butterbear to live with us. We really love him and Mr. Norbert. Butterbear started bumping into walls and such, so we had to give him glasses. The dress was not hard at all. I will try to send a pattern to you when we do our swap around Easter. :)

Hi Fliss! Molli and Butterbear agree with you wholeheartedly (emphatic nodding in the background). :D

Love you all!
Linda, Molli, and Zelda