Monday, January 7, 2008

Caught Red-Handed

Mommy caught me red-handed today trying to snag some snacks in the middle of the night. I guess I'm not doing so well on my New Year's Resolutions! Eeps!

And to make things worse, mom had to snap Picture 6/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project when she caught me. How embarrassing!!!


I'll bet goody-two-shoes Zeldy tattled on me and woke mommy up. Sisters!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love Molli's pjs!

Anonymous said...

This is such a cute photo! My Blythe girls are all fans of Molli, they are so jealous that she has her very own blog.
We are really glad that you chose her as your 'model' for the 365 days of Blythe on Flickr - it means that we get to see a lot more photo's of her!

willynillywaterlily said...

Molli,

You must explain to your mommy that nocturnal eating syndrome is a rare and little known sleeping disorder that occurs when it is late at night, and your tummy rumbles, and you can hear the cupcakes in the fridge say, "I'm so sweet, and yummy and oh, so good!"

Hugs,
Loovee

Molli said...

Hi Atsy Momma! Thank you! They are Merry Skier stock PJs. We like them lots too!

Hi Katie J! Thank you!!! Molli is bursting with pride that you have been enjoying our pictures of her. Thank you so much for your support!

Love,
Molli's mommy Linda


Hi Loovee!

Don't I know it! I keep trying to tell mommy that but she just can't be convinced! Those cupcakes, oh, they call to me!

Hugs to you!
Molli