How do I get dragged into things? Mom has entered me into the 365 Days Blythe Flickr project. She promises to take one picture of me each day for the project.
Hmm... We'll see how long it lasts. It's going to be tough, but as Tim Gunn says, we're gonna "make it work"!
So mom counted my second New Year's resolution picture as Picture 1/365. She snapped Picture 2/365 while I was doodling tonight.
Mom: Molli, SMILE!
Me: Mooooom, do I have to? I'm busy!!! I'm drawing!
Me: I can't wait for Gracie to visit Atlanta in February! See? She's going to fly here on a big plane!
Me: And, look, we're going to have so much fun!
Mom seemed to approve because she smiled real big and goofy-like at me. I think she's pretty jazzed, too, that Gracie and her mom will be visiting. Yay!!!
I also forgot to post some pictures from New Year's Eve night with Auntie M and Uncle Oidon! They were such gracious hosts and it was so much fun. Mom ate so much food, we were sure she has stomachs like camels have humps.
Here is cousin Kaede from that night, stylin' a cupcake hat that Auntie M made. Auntie M's hats are B essentials and are available in her Etsy store.
Here is cousin Misuzu. I think she's so pretty. I hope Zelda doesn't get too jealous!
Thankfully, Zelda looked great, too, that night because she finally got to wear the House of Pinku dress that mom has been saving for a special occasion. Zelda-pants was quite pleased.
In exchange, mom has promised to never ask for pink or purple walls ever again in their (human) house. Don't feel bad for mommy, Zelda and I call the shots 'round these parts. He he.
Hugs to all our wonderful friends out there!


5 comments:
Wahoo!! I am so super excited that I get to go to Georgia to see you! It is going to be so much fun. I have to sit in a boring ole hotel room during the week though..booo
You are so good at drawing and I love your desk setup. Hmm I wonder if I can talk mom into a big house like you and Zelda are setting. She was just gonna get a little 4-cubby Ikea Traby and keep us in the wardrobe. She doesn't get that you can see a thing when you are stuck in the wardrobe. sheesh
Hip Hip Horray and lots of hugs,
Gracie
OMG!! Those draawings are so cute(>-<)!!!
Thank you very much for coming over to hang out with us the other day!! We had so much fun(^-^)! and thank you for the awesome dresses again!! They are so cute and the girls are so excited about their new clothes!!
Take Care!
M
Aloha Molli,
Love your drawings! You are such the little artiste!
--Rima, Loovee & Gachapin
Hi Gracie - Molli is SO excited that you'll get to hang out soon. We must make preparations! Cupcakes for every day of the week! Ha ha ha ha! I'll plead your case with your mommy for a big house! :)
Hi Megumi - I'm so glad that you like the mod dresses! That is my favorite one to make. :) Thank you, Steve, and your family for being so gracious and feeding us so much. We hope to feed to guys with food that is just as delicious!
Hi Rima - Molli is elated that you like her little drawings!
Hugs and kisses,
Linda, Molli, and Zelda
Your a great little artiste Molli!
Those drawings are so cute!
Post a Comment