Yay! I'd been eyeing the little pink Unazukin that Auntie M gave mommy for Christmas. Since mommy got her own this weekend, she said that I could play with the mini-Unazukin!
She commemorated this moment by snapping Picture 13/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project.
I like mine more than mommy's because it always nods and tells me yes!
Me: Unazukin, will I have cupcakes today?
Unazukin: * nods *
Me: Unazukin, do my feet stink?
Unazukin: * nods *
Me: Unazukin, do I have lots of boogers?
Unazukin: * nods *
D'oh!!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
I Can Has Unazukin
Posted by
Molli
at
1:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Are the mini ones different than the regular version of Unazukins? Those are adorable.
Hi there!
The mini ones are much smaller. I guess I'd say maybe about 1" tall. I believe that the small ones are capsule toys in Japan.
They may also have them in the states, but I'm not sure. I've only seen the regular-sized ones in the store.
The little ones are also aren't electronic like the regular Unazukins. They nod with physical movement. They don't ever shake their heads. Molli likes that.
They're really really super cute and I could see myself wanting them all. :D
Hiya Molli,
Wow, I didn't know there were little Unazukins! You always have the best toys. Such a lucky girl you are!
Well, I guess I'll go back to playing with my sticks and rocks. *sigh*
Hugs,
Loovee
Oh..no...Molli...you have stinky feet!? Ha ha ha! I'm so glad that you like your Unazukin, though(^-^)!
M
Aloha Loovee!
Yeppers! My lovely Auntie M brought the little mini Unazukin back from Japan.
Awwww, sticks and rocks??? At least you have cute crafty/sewing supplies!!! That's all a girl really needs anyway. :)
Hi Auntie M!
Oh yes, my feet are often quite stinky. When I am mad at Zelda, I take off my shoes and sit next to her. :D
I love my Unazukin! Thank you!!!
Hugs,
Molli
Ooooh, SO cute! I've been eyeing the bigger ones, but now I see this...I neeed to have one!
Post a Comment