Friday, January 4, 2008

Lump & Chest

Today my new Re-ment lump & chest arrived. All you insiders will know what I'm talkin' about. I like it. It pairs rather nicely with my West Elm Overlapping-Squares chair.

Mom wanted to capture this moment with Picture 3/365 for the 365 Days Blythe Project. So here I am!


Happy Thursday! Tomorrow is Friday and there are plans to go to Intown Quilters and maybe Knitch this weekend. YAY!

4 comments:

Megumi said...

Your new lamp and chest look great!! Oh, Re-ment...Thay make the best stuff ever!!

Have a nice weekend!!
M

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli and Linda,

Oh, how cute! We just purchased the same lump and chest set from Gina, but in white . . . and then we see that you have one, too!

Great minds think alike!

--Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

Gina M Smith said...

Hi Molli- I read all about those lumps and chests on TIB! My girls don't have room for another thing! But then I read about your new bigger house, congrats! (But it gives me ideas.....and my DH says ideas are BAD). Just be glad you don't have a lumpy chest like Barbie! We enjoy watching you in 365. Tell your mom to come see us in the Blythe in America swap (you'll get some new goodies, but you should share with Zelda) and the 52 weeks of Blythe. Maybe poor Zeldy could participate in that one.

xo,
Lilly, Maggy and Violet

Anonymous said...

Hi Megumi - Re-ment is just so incredible! Everything they make is just perfection!

Hi Rima, Loovee, and Gachapin - Oh yes! Great minds do think alike!!! :) Hee hee.

Hi Gina, Lilly, Maggy, and Violet - Awww, hopefully you can win over your DH and get everything you wish for the girls. We all have our hobbies, right? :) And we're excited to be a part of the Blythe in America Valentine's Day swap. It will be great! I joined 52 Weeks Blythe, but I think I might have to quit 365 to do it. Agh! We'll see!

Hugs and kisses to all,
Linda, Molli, and Zelda