Blanche and Maddie visited Zelda and I today while mom and Jessica worked hard on BlytheCon planning and ideas.
We hung out in the apartment and caught up on lots of girl talk.
I think Maddie had a little too much to drink, though. She could barely stay in the lounge chair. I wonder if Zelda spiked the punch. There may be hope for her yet. My plot to turn Zelda into an evil genius may work eventually.
It's too bad that Tory and Emma couldn't come. Their mom is sick, so we hope she gets better soon. Hugs from all of us, Kristen!
After all the BlytheCon planning, our moms were real pooped. We're excited about all the things they were talking about, though. Bits were mentioned here and there about art contests, pattern books, and other neat things.
The JemCon team is truly truly outrageous! They are super-nice and have agreed to share some convention planning tips with the BlytheCon team. Did you know that this weekend is JemCon 2007 in Chicago? You rock, JemCon!
After that, mom spent some time talking to her good friend Maita. Maita worked with 2 friends to design and decorate a Buckhead apartment for an interior design contest. Their team is one of 3 finalists. The apartment opens on the night of October 4. Please RSVP to check out the apartment and vote for Maita, Pili, and Nichole!
Sunday, September 30, 2007
Welcome, Blanche and Maddie!
Posted by
Molli
at
11:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww...you girls and your friends are so adorable(^-^)!!
I hope planning for the con goes well!!
Yay for Maita and her team!! That's really great! I wish I could go...
That light really did not do well with Blanche's eyes. Hmm, maybe I should change the dark eyechips too.
Maddie's never had alcohol before; what a prude.
Post a Comment