Parent over shoulder!
Be right back!
Mommy caught me on MySpace. Eeeeks!
She snapped Picture 17/365 to remind me of my mischief in 2008 for the 365 Days Blythe Project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Parent over shoulder!
Be right back!
Mommy caught me on MySpace. Eeeeks!
She snapped Picture 17/365 to remind me of my mischief in 2008 for the 365 Days Blythe Project.
Posted by
Molli
at
12:47 AM
6 comments:
Whoa! Big head! Ha ha ha ha!
You are too young to be playing with myspace!!! Go play with your sister!
Be good! Keep warm!
M
LOL...you crack me up! Mommy is smart to be checking up on you while you're on My Space you know!
Opps! I like this article.
It gives me kind of fun and interesting feeling. :) :P
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Hiya Molli,
Do be careful! I've watched To Catch a Predator!
--Loovee
Be careful on MySpace Molli, don't give away any of your details!
Hi Auntie M!
Yes, Auntie M! Right away, Auntie M! No more MySpace, Auntie M!
Hi Sandy!
Yes, mommy can be such a bother sometimes. I guess she does know best... sometimes. Ha ha.
Hi Alexander!
Thanks!
Hi Loovee!
Yes, I promise I will be very careful! I'm so glad I have friends like you looking out for me. :)
Hi Sam!
I just tell them that my name is Zelda and that I live in Tasmania. Hee hee. :D
Hugs to all!
Molli (and Zelda, too, all the way from Tasmania)
Post a Comment