I was being really fussy tonight. Mommy had a hard time getting me to sleep because I was so wound up from the long week.
To help me go to sleep, I asked mommy if she would read Owly to me. She said she would, so Butterbear and I quickly settled into her lap.
I don't know many words yet because I'm still such a little Blythe. Thankfully, Owly is all pictures. Pictures speak a thousand words, though, they say!
Mom read for a little bit, and then Butterbear and I fell fast asleep...
I think she may have snapped Picture 18/365 for the 365 Days Blythe Project while I was sleeping.
Sweet dreams everyone!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Don't Let the Bed Bugs Bite
Posted by
Molli
at
1:50 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Sleep Tight Molli!!
Awww...You and your bear friend are so adorable(>-<)!!! I hope you both had a good night sleep!!
M
Aloha Linda,
Molli looks so adorable here. Just like a little angel!
Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin
Thank you so much everyone!
Mommy says I sleep like a log, a very messy and thrashy log... I'm glad she didn't get any pictures of me with the blankets all tangled and drool on my pillow.
Butterbear is a very nice bear to put up with me.
Love you all!
Molli and Butterbear
Post a Comment