Monday, December 31, 2007

Resolutions, Schmesolutions

Mom told me that, around this time of year, rascally girls (as Louos calls me) like me should make resolutions. I suppose it couldn't hurt.

Resolution #1: SHARE MORE

I resolve to be better at sharing in 2008.

Mom has already forced this one on me. Mom worked on lots of little dresses over Christmas break. Instead of five dresses, I was only allowed to have one measly dress.

It's OK though. They were for Auntie M's girls. Who better to share with than my cousins Sakurako, Kaede, Misuzu, and Chestnut Head?



Resolution #2: SHOW RESTRAINT

I resolve to restrain myself with sweets and cupcakes in 2008.

OMG. Did I just say "restrain" and "cupcakes" in the same sentence? Noooooo!!! * sob *

I am going to have to eat as much as possible before 2008 officially begins. Hee hee.



Resolution #3: SHAPE UP

I resolve to get in shape in 2008.

I'm going to get all Olivia Newton-John up in here! Zelda's laughing because she insists I'm more Richard Simmons than Olivia. I'll show her!

What? One of the cans is empty? I'm not being lazy! I promise!


Happy New Year everyone!!!

6 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

Oh so cute! And look at that stack of fabric! You must open an etsy shop! Or get a Blythe book deal! Your blog is so wonderful (yes, Molli, I mean you)!

Rebecca (SewPixie) said...

The photos are as amazing as ever. Molli you and your mom are creative in so many ways!

Great resolutions!! Happy New Year to you all out there in GA from us out here in AZ!!

~Becca

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli, Zelda, and Linda,

Those are some great resolutions! Good luck on keeping them. Restraining yourself from sweets sounds especially hard. Loovee and Gachapin think you are very brave to attempt that.

I will be sure to start on that owl once the holidays end. Oh, and let me know about that bunny when you are ready. I can tell you what colors of yarn and fabric I have on hand for your special bunny.

Happy New Years to all of you!

Hugs from Loovee and a growl from Gachapin.

--Rima, Loovee & Gachapin

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! Molli, what an adorable rascal!! I'm so in love with her! She says the funniest lines! She should have her own sitcom...MOLLI! I'll buy the limited Edition Boxset DVD shaped like a cupcake! *Kiss Kiss Molli!*

Megumi said...

Hi Molli!!

Thank you very much for the beautiful dresses!! The girls(including the chestnut head...ha ha ha! Her name is Kurumi and it means "Walnut") love them so much(^-^)!

I love your workout outfits!! you look great as always!! No more cupcakes for you(>-<)!!!

Happy New Year!!

M

Molli said...

Hi Gina - I am totally addicted to fabric! Thank you so much for the wonderful fabric you sent me. That was so sweet of you! Molli says thank you for the sweet compliments on her blog. She has a lot of fun telling everyone about all the trouble she gets into.

Hi Becca - Thank you! It is lots of fun taking pictures of Molli and her zany ways. :)

Hi Rima and Loovee - I think that Molli is going to have some trouble with her resolutions pretty soon, but we will see! I will try to be motivating! It will be so exciting to see our new Willy-Nilly Waterlilly plushies! :)

Hi Louos - You are too sweet. Molli always asks me if she'll ever get to be as glamorous as your girls. She loves all the wonderful things they get to do, especially the museum! :)

Hi Megumi - Hee hee! I'm so glad that you like the dresses! :) I still have one more that I owe you! I love clothing your girls. Ah ha!!! Kurumi... Walnut-head... Just kidding!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

Love,
Linda, Molli, and Zelda