Please stand by as mommy is having technical difficulties...
Well, actually, it's more daddy's computer that is having technical difficulties... The hard drive for his computer freaked out this week, and now mommy is freaking out. All the RAW image files of Zelda's and my pictures are on there. Daddy's going to send it off to see if the pictures can be recovered. Everyone - cross your fingers and toes!
Other than that, we have wonderful news.
- Mommy told us that we will get to meet the wonderful and extraordinary Gina Garan in New York next month! Zelda and I are elated! She and her fellow Blythe friend Jessica will be going together and they are way psyched.
I can already see it now... I will have to visit Magnolia Bakery, Crumbs Bake Shop, Billy's Bakery... OK - well, maybe that would be unhealthy, but I'll surely drag mom to at least one cupcake place! - The extremely talented and notable Tiffany of Squeaky Monkey has been super-kind to offer a helping hand to the BlytheCon team via Dolly Culture. More news on this to come in the next few months!
We are super-duper excited about (and so thankful for) all the awesome people in the Blythe community. Thank you, everyone!!! - Mommy had a mentoring session today with her Turner Women Today Circle Mentoring group. Mark Lazarus, President of Turner Entertainment Group, was the guest. Mom really enjoyed all of his great insights about the media industry and will remember that lunch for a long time!
Interesting fact shared by Mark today:
Turner has more employees than Coke. - Mommy had the privilege of eating a Chocolate Chocolate cupcake today from the Atlanta Cupcake Factory today for lunch. What a treat! Too bad Zelda and I weren't there to "help" her with it. :)
Get your dolly fix daily over at Tiffany's Dolly Culture Magazine!
4 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad's computer...I hope it will be fixed and you will get all the pictures back(>-<)!!!
Congratulations on the Blythe con!! Squeaky Monkey...How exciting!!! I'm sure you(I mean your mommy...) will have a lot to do before the con, but I'm sure it'll be a success and you girls will have so much fun(^-^)!!
OMG!!! Atlanta Cupcake Factory!! Steven and I were talking about it yesterday and we're planning to go there this weekend!! Was it good??? Oh, I can't wait(>-<)!!!!
BTW, I bought eye chips for the girls...I'm freaking out..because it's so scary to change their eyes...(*-*;).
Okay, I need to go to sleep now...
Night-night!
Megumi
Molli,
Tell your Mommy my Mommy knows how she feels because her computer crashed and she lost all of her pictures of everything, her family and all. She was very very sad about it. Now she has an external hard drive where she stores pictures incase the computer is stupid again.
We are SO excited to come visit you Sunday!!!
XOXO,
Tori
*crosses fingers that the computer files can be salvaged*
Post a Comment