Introducing...
The all-new, super-sweet, cute cupcake hats from
Zelda: (staring at me)
Me: (whistling a tune)
Zelda: Dude, where'd you get that hat?

Me: Lovely Auntie M of Sweethoneycomplex made it for me.
Zelda: Can I wear it?

Me: Uh... Get your own... Auntie M sells them on Etsy, you know.
Zelda: Moooooommm!!! I need a cupcake hat!!! May I have some Money?
Mom: Sure - Just be quick, before Auntie M sells out!
Zelda: OK! Be right back!

Me: Rad.
Zelda: Yup.

* Photos by mommy, my dottie mini by Le Petit Boutique, Zelda's sweets dress by Academybeldam
4 comments:
That's so cute! Love what you did with Zelda, running to get her cupcake hat! LOL!
Awww...Thanks girls(^-^)! You guys are just so adorable!
I'm so sorry that I haven't given you the green flower pin...I will bring it to the East Atlanta!
Molli,
Adorable photostory! As usual your photos turned out so well, your mom and dad are really good with the camera.
You girls look great in matching cupcake hats and dresses. Your Auntie M does really pretty work.
Cupcakes are forever,
Becca
oh my word!
those are GORGEOUS! SCRUMPTIOUS! i need to buy one.
Etsy, you say? i'm so there!
Post a Comment