Monday, September 17, 2007

Struttin' Our Stuff


On Saturday, Zelda and I strutted our stuff at the East Atlanta Strut with mom and Auntie M.

At the Strut, mom was selling her jewelry and Auntie M was selling her cute crocheted goods and bags. Sakurako and Zelda became good friends after sharing a candy apple.

I convinced mom to let Zelda and I wear our new Le Petit Boutique threads even though mom really wanted to save them for our fall Asheville trip. Boy, was I stylin'... Goody-two-shoes Zelda says I'm totally full of myself, but what do sisters know?

Kristen, Dianne, and the gang visited us! Wasn't that super-nice of them?

Mom talked to Kristen for quite a loooooong time, so Zelda and I played with Tory and Emma. We had a big tickle fight that was totally exhausting, so we took a break to recover.


Lots of people asked about us. I guess there aren't many Blythes in Atlanta yet, but everyone was giving out compliments like kittens. After Kristen showed one girl how our eyes work, the girl was so excited that she showed her mom.

After all that hubbub, we were famished. So Sakurako, Kaede, Zelda, and I had a picnic together. I ate so much that I had to lay down. Sakurako and Kaede were horrified by how much I ate.


On Sunday, mom and dad took me along on their errands.

Apparently, mom had a Britney Spears moment and thought it would be OK for me to sit in her lap during the car ride. Am I the only one that thinks this is super double-ungood?

Grampa P's birthday is coming up this month and so mom needed to buy some stuff for him.

Grampa likes steak, shortbread, and chocolate - basically anything that will clog your arteries. Mom and dad went to Longhorn and Cost Plus World Market to pick up a bunch of things to send to him.

We hope he likes his gifts!

Dad made an excellent, healthy meal for us tonight. We love his Mediterranean couscous salad. What would we do without our wonderful dad?

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Molli,

It was so fun to 'strut' with you on Saturday!! It was super nice of your Mom to make that pull-charm for Emma, she was so happy. She has been grumpy since I got mine changed and no fun to play with. All my Mom could talk about on the way home was your Auntie M's awesome cupcakes and bags and everything! She loved your Mom's jewelry too. She has to beg grandma to wear her earrings. I can't wait till October 6th!! Its gonna be sooo fun!!

Miss you and Zelda!!

XOXO,
Tory

Megumi said...

Thank you for hanging out with the girls!! They had a great time with you guys!!

Linda, Thank you for the surgery(^-^)!! The girls don't look shinny anymore and I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

TeeHee! Your girls have an auntie. I guess mine do too, but their auntie is out of the country and thinks they are kind of creepy.

My girls are nervous about Oct 6th. Already they thinking about what they are going to wear. So vain! :-)

Just pm'ed you on TIB.

Anonymous said...

Hey Molli!

You're stylin' in your shades...how cool! No wonder lots of people came by to check you guys out. The Strut looks way cool...mom keep going 'ooo' looking at your mom's jewelry.

O_O You didn't wear a seatbelt...yeah super ungood. Mom never takes me anywhere so I'm not sure if scooters have seatbelts, I better check!

We saw that the webpage for Blythe Con 2009 is up...yay! Bobbie and I are going to save our allowance so we can live the high life come convention time.

-Gracie & Bobbie