Saturday, September 29, 2007

Leaving On A Jet Plane

"I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again."

- John Denver

I'm so excited about the upcoming trip to New York to meet Gina that I got my suitcase out and started packing.


I wasn't sure what to take with me. Mom's been stocking up our fall wardrobe, so there were lots of choices.

I ended up packing one of my Le Petit Boutique dresses, my SpunkyJunk sunglasses, and a pair of tights. There are so many other things that I want to take though!

I have a solution...

I think mom will find lots of our clothes in her suitcase. Don't feel bad for her - she really doesn't need all that space anyway! He he.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, this looks familiar!
Can't wait to see the pictures from the
meet up!
Greta
gretaknits.typepad.com/lifelong_knitter

Megumi said...

Wow that's exciting!! Please take a lot of pictures!!!

BTW, I love your suitcase!!