Saturday, June 2, 2007

Auntie M

Mom and Megumi (I think I will call her Auntie M) did the ICE show today in Centennial Park. It was a great show. They sold lots of stuff and met lots of cool people.

Auntie M took lots of cool pictures of the booth.

The location was awesome! Mom was able to set up and take everything down in record time! Such a great place for a show. Plus, being outdoors was great! I got lots of fresh air.

Auntie M makes such cute crocheted food! Here I am with a chocolate glazed donut, a cherry cheesecake, two caramel apples, and a hot dog. Doesn't it look super yummy?

Auntie M just got back from Japan and she was so nice to bring me lots of food and a fridge and cabinet to store them in. They are so beautiful that mom and I almost burst out in tears!

I can't wait to start cooking. My first meal will be Chinese pot stickers!

Thank you so much, Auntie M!!!

1 comment:

Megumi said...

Hi, Molli!
This is your Aunt M(Ha ha ha!!). Thank you for posting that picture!! You are so cute and I'm jealous of your hair cut...(^-^;).

Are you going to come to the Soap box derby with your parents???