Saturday, June 23, 2007

Wonder Wonder Wonder Wheeeeeler!!!

Uncle Oidon came over tonight to hang out with dad while Auntie M was at a birthday dinner. Mom did a little bit of studying, but kept falling asleep. I'll have to catch her up on how to compute realized gain/loss on sale of property tomorrow.

We ordered pizza from Papa John's (since Uncle Oidon doesn't like Mellow Mushroom) and shared a brownie that magically appeared from mom's purse. I hope her purse will make another brownie tomorrow and the day after that too.

Auntie M and Uncle Oidon brought mom her birthday present early so that she can use it to set up and take down at shows. It's called the Wonder Wheeler. It's the neatest contraption ever.

I know mom really loves it because now she can zoom around and give me rides. Whee! Thank you, Auntie M and Uncle Oidon!!!

2 comments:

Megumi said...

Thank you for watching my hubby yesterday(^0^)...I'm so sorry that I showed up really late(*-*;)...but I had so much fun seeing you guys!!

I'm so glad that you like the wheeler!! Once you use that thing...you can't go back...Hee hee hee(^0^).

Kristen said...

Hey Molli!

Its so exciting that your mommy is having a birthday! Guess what!?!
My mommy is too!!
Hers is June 28th. She is hoping I will arrive in time to celebrate with her, but you know how stinky the mail is!!

Chat with ya later!
~Emma Lou