Saturday, June 30, 2007

I Love Cooking Rats!

Hee hee. It's actually that I love rats that cook!

Mom and dad took me to go see Ratatouille tonight. It was SO cute and funny and just all-around terrific! I had such a good time that I kept my eyes glued to the screen throughout the whole movie. Dad didn't even get up to pee at all. He usually has to pee constantly, so it must have been good.

After that, we went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. It is pineapple month or something. They were featuring all sorts of pineapple-centric things. Pineapple upside-down cake, pineapple pasta, pineapple salad... Mom thinks pineapples are the cutest fruit ever. I mostly think it's delish!

P.S. Mom used her point-and-shoot camera and I'm so blurry in all of these pictures!!! Dad's camera is so much better.

1 comment:

Megumi said...

I want to go see that movie now!!

I like your hair like that!! That's so cute(^-^)!