Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Gimme My Beer... I Mean Bear...

My awesome furniture arrived today! It's all so rad. Mom and I are very happy.

I finally have a real bed to sleep in and a vanity at which to brush my hair. Teddy and I like having our new bed.

There was loads of stuff, so mom wasn't able to set it all up. She put me in a temporary spot where she used to keep her Hamtaro toys. Bye bye hamsters! Muwahahaha!!!

All I have right now is a bed, vanity, couch, fireplace, cabinet, and fridge. I keep the fridge next to my bed so that I can grab an icy cold one easily.

When it's all ship-shape, I guess I'll invite Morty over to hang out by the fire. Romantic, huh?

Mom bought me a new outfit from Tea and Crumpets on Etsy. I put it on right away because it's super cute. It fits really well and it came with a matching headband. I really like the flower on the headband. It's so fuzzy.

Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear... Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair... Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't very fuzzy, was he?

Now where was I? Oh yeah!

In other news, mom's cousin Miss Q had her baby recently. It's a girl. Congratulations Auntie Q.

Maybe I will meet Auntie Q's baby girl someday. She's all the way in Texas, though, so I don't know if that will happen. But if it does, I've already got awesome white cowboy boots to wear when I visit.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there's Molly!
I think she was cute enough to win my hsuband over!!!
It was good meeting you at ICE!
Flo

Megumi said...

Cuuuute!!(^-^)