How do you like the new view of our backyard?
The cemetery behind our house cut down a bunch of trees and moved tons of dirt around, so this was just waiting to happen.
This morning, mom and dad said that it all felt kind of "surreal". Thankfully, the cemetery owners are being reasonable and are being cooperative about getting everything fixed.
Mom and dad spent today cleaning mud off the patio and putting sandbags around the house in case it rains again. I don't know - it might be kind of fun to have a swimming pool in the house. I think mom would have a heart attack, though, if that happened. So let's not push her over the edge.
On a lighter note, some new clothes arrived in the mail today from Le Petit Boutique! I felt pretty groovy listening to records in my new dress. Everyone should buy some snazzy new threads from Claudia! She's super-nice and talented.
Friday, June 29, 2007
Mud Mud Everywhere
Posted by
Molli
at
8:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OMG!!! That's scary!! Did you get all the sand from your yard??? I'm so sorry this happened(*-*;). I hope you will be able to get your yard back!!
By the way, Molli's new dress is lovely(^-^)!
Molli,
This is Tory, Emma's new sister!
I think your new backyard looks like fun. You should go out and build sand castles.
I love your new dresses! My mom has been so busy celebrating her birthday that she hasnt had any time to sew for me!
XOXO,
Tory
Post a Comment