Monday, December 17, 2007

I Meet, You Meet, We All Meet at the Holiday Blythe Meet

This Saturday, mom shuttled Zelda and I around in the rainy Atlanta weather to get together with our friends for a holiday meet. Not only were we overdue for some rain around here (eh hem - drought), Zelda and I were totally overdue for some fun with our Blythe buddies.


Mom, Kristen, Dianne, Lauren, and Nell hung out and talked for hours at the Northern Star Coffee House in Historic Norcross. They seemed to really enjoy themselves. Grownups! All that coffee and talking...

I met someone new - Dianne's Tommi. I think she might have been a little put off by my constant nonsense-talk, though. I tend to talk in circles and then go off on tangen... Hey! Is that a chipmu... Oh! I wonder when that Alvin and the Chipmunks movie comes ou... Mmmmm... Popcor... I like butter.


Oops, I did it again. Where was I? Oh yeah! Blythe meet...

Zelda and I also met Kristen's Bailey and Dianne's Star for the first time. What pretty gals! Though I think that Zelda was quite shocked to see her twin across the table! I think Star's much cuter than Zelda-pants, but let's keep that between you and me.


Mom and Kristen turned out to be each other's Secret Santas! Kristen is always so sweet. She gave us such wonderful things. Thank you, Kristen!!! Mom owes you some dresses to make up for her skimpy gift and that pepper shaker incident (hee hee).

We promise to post more soon with pictures of the wonderful items that Kristen gave us! Mom and dad spent the weekend rearranging the house (yet again), so picture-taking has taken a back seat. Boo.

No comments: