Friday, December 14, 2007

'Tis the Season...

'Tis the season for family, friends, and festivities!

Mom finished her finals tonight. Yay! Now she has 3 weeks to spend with Zelda and I. I'm a little stir-crazy from being cooped up at home.

Mom seems a little pooped right now, but I'm holding her pillow captive until this entry is posted. I want to properly thanking some Blythe friends!

We recently met Lilly and Maggy online (girls of Gina S). They were so kind to swap with us. Here are just some of the many wonderful items they sent us in a fantastic package of clothes, Re-ment, and accessories. Thank you Gina S, Lilly, and Maggy!!!


Here I am, wearing my favorite dress from the swap. The fabric is so perfect! And it goes so well with my new Black Bunny Designs sweater. I will be wearing this outfit nonstop!


Zelda-goober really loves the peachy halter dress. Zelda's really workin' the saucy Grecian goddess look here. Seems like she knows how to ham it up sometimes too! Yeah, I taught her well.


And last, but not least...

Mom helped me put together something for my swap with Loovee, my penpal in Hawaii. We met on TIB and she is just lovely! We adopted Mr. Norbert from her mom, Rima, who makes some of the cutest plushies on earth.


Well, I guess I should surrender mommy's pillow to her now. She still has to go to work tomorrow and it's 3 a.m. now. At least tomorrow is bagel day. Bagel bagel in my tummy. Bagel bagel you're so yummy.

We'll be blogging more regularly in the next few weeks, so write to you all again soon!

5 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

How sweet! The girls look great. I blogged about them today and our swap and Lilly and Maggy also modeled. Thanks again and enjoy your time off!

Gina

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Linda,

Please don't worry that your package was a day late. Just rest and get better, you poor thing!

Loovee is thrilled beyond words about her very first swap. How shall we do this? Will we wait until Christmas day or shred the boxes open as soon as they arrive? Loovee is crossing her eyes and her fingers in hopes of the latter.

Loovee and I wish you and Molli a very Happy Holiday Season!

--Rima and Loovee

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

Love your blog entry on the swap items. Their new wigs are cute too! I wonder if they'll be starting a rock band with that new hair and the guitar. :)


Hi Rima and Loovee!

Hee hee! I am really hoping that Molli and Zelda can wait until Christmas to open your package! :) They are so excited that I'm afraid I won't be able to keep them from tearing into the box. We'll see though!!!


Hugs to all of my wonderful Blythe friends!

Love,
Linda

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli and Linda,

I am so glad that the package arrived there safely. Loovee is so excited to get hers! I will let you know when it arrives. Shall we open our packages then at the same time?

Loovee is emphatically nodding yes.

Or shall we wait until Christmas?

Let us know how you want to play!

*Hugs* to you both.

Happy Hoidays!

--Loovee and Rima

Anonymous said...

Hi Rima and Loovee!

Aww - The girls are so cute! Molli is also hoping that I will let her open her present. Maybe we should oblige and let them open at them same time. :)

Let me know when my package arrives and we will open it!

Yay!!!

Happy holidays to you too!

Lots of love,
Linda and Molli