Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Lumpy's Magical Tour...

Tonight, mom and dad started to put together their Christmas tree. Tory, Emma, and Bailey have a tree, so I begged and pleaded for mom and dad to put ours up. They happily obliged because they love me.

Somehow, their tree doesn't smell like pine, comes in three pieces, and has lights on it already.

I tried to be helpful and brought them their ornaments. There were big, sparkly ones and little, flat ones.

And then there was a papery star that looked pretty darn old. Is it from early civilization? No, that doesn't look like Sanskrit... Hmm... I believe that is just daddy's chicken scratch from when he was little.

I put it on the tree so that we could all admire daddy's artwork. Thanks, Gramma J for saving all those little things!

Then came Lumpy's turn to get on the tree. Lumpy is an adorable little Magic Yam creation and was a gift from our lovely Auntie M last year.

Me: Lumpy, are you ready for your magical tour on the tree?
Lumpy: Help!
Me: Oh, Lumpy... Don't be scared. The lights on the tree are totally safe. You won't catch on fire.


Me: Here is a big hug to send you on your merry way...
Lumpy: Help!
Me: Zelda, give Lumpy a hug too. It'll make him feel better.
Zelda: I don't think so. He might smudge my fabulous new House of Pinku dress.


Lumpy: HEEEELP!
Me: Bye-bye, Lumpy! Be good in that there tree!


Lumpy: (sigh)


Happy holidays, everyone! Don't you worry - I'll make sure I water and feed Lumpy regularly!

8 comments:

Gina M Smith said...

So, Molli is kind of spoiled, huh? Tell Zelda the pants are black crop pants with red pinstripe and came with the camisole for a whopping $1.97. The shrug and purse came with a $4.97 evening gown- all from Barbie FF. I just got some great goodies in the mail, so we are going to have to have some fashion photography tonight or soon.

Are you in any Blythe swap groups anywhere? Can you recommend a good one?
Thanks for writing,
Gina
mom of Lilly and Maggy

Anonymous said...

Greg's home-made ornament is soooooooooo cute! I can't wait until Julien makes me some of his!

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina!

Oh, yes, Molli is very spoiled. :) She's the apple of my eye and she knows it! Ha ha.

What a great deal on those black capris! Can't wait to see what other great things you've found for Lilly and Maggy. :)

I'm doing 2 swaps this year, but they are very very small ones. One is a personal one with Molli's first mom. And the other is a Secret Santa with the Atlanta Blythe group. Sorry I can't help!

Would you like to do a small swap, just you and me?

Ta ta!
Linda

Megumi said...

Ohh...Lumpy!! I need you in my stocking this year(*-*;). I love how he has a pretty bow on his head and he looks really confused(>-<)!!!

I love Molli's outfit!! Those colors look really good on her(^-^)! I love the blue boots, too!!

By the way, Can you help me change Misuzu's eye lash???

Hope to see you guys soon!!
Megumi

Anonymous said...

Evil woman...posted link to HoP. Zelda's dress is quite fabulous.

Gina M Smith said...

Oooh Linda I just saw this! yes, let's do a little swap! Do you want to do fashions or re-ment or something else??

BTW, Lilly and Maggy just got their own apartment, come see!

http://bly-me.blogspot.com

Thanks for inspiring me! (them, I mean)

Anonymous said...

Hi Claudia!

Awww - It'll be so cute when Julien makes you his first ornament. It was really cute when Greg's mom gave me all of Greg's old ornaments, Boy Scouts badges, and report cards. :)


Hi Gina!

Let's do a personal swap! :) I'll Flickrmail you with my personal information.


Hugs,
Linda, Molli, and Zelda

Anonymous said...

Hi Megumi!

Thank you so much for Molli's sweet Lumpy the Coal. She somehow doesn't mind coal in her stocking... Maybe because he is so CUTE! :)

Oh yes, we can definitely change Misuzu's eyelashes. We will do that on Saturday after the Blythe meet. :)


Hi Rizu!

HOP is sooooo addictive. I bought 3 of Julie's creations in quick succession! She makes such lovely party dresses.


Hugs to all!
Linda, Molli, and Zelda