I like them in a box.
I like them with a fox.
I like them in a boat.
I like them with a goat.
I like them here or there.
I like them anywhere.
I like pancakes and jam.
I like them, Molli-I-am.
I like them with a fox.
I like them in a boat.
I like them with a goat.
I like them here or there.
I like them anywhere.
I like pancakes and jam.
I like them, Molli-I-am.

Mom and dad made pancakes for dinner tonight. Yummy!
They served them up with some authentic Vermont maple syrup from Gramma and Grampa J. Double yummy!
Dad glops his syrup on and mom dabs hers on. Me? I could drink syrup from a cup!
In addition to all the cooking, I helped eat too! Oh yes, I'm Blythe-of-all-trades!

Lots has been going on lately and we'll be sure to update everyone soon!
Teasers galore:
- Atlanta Blythe holiday meet
- Holiday party at Sarah's
- Swaps with our wonderful Blythe friends
- Christmas dinner with the Auntie M & Uncle Oidon
3 comments:
Happy Holidays Molli! Yum pancakes look yum-o and way cool that you got to help. Sounds like things are as busy as the highway as rush hour over there (practicing my Molli-analogies)!! Best of luck to your mom on the finals...my mom says those are usually really long tests where you have to cram weeks and weeks of stuff into your head. I don't know about you but that sounds painful!
~Gracie
Aloha Molli! So the big swap is tomorrow. How thrilling! I do hope you like what we've been working on for you. I posted a picture of your package on our blog, so you can take a sneak peak. Loovee is terribly excited. She will be diligently watching for the mailman all next week. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
Hi Gracie!
Oh yes, pancakes are just delish! Breakfast foods are just the best foods ever. Though I don't ever get up in time to actually eat breakfast when I'm supposed to. That's OK! Pancakes for dinner work for me!!! Wooo!!!
Thanks for the well wishes on mom's finals. She just finished them last night. I think that she did OK. I predict she will be sleeping in this Saturday. :)
I hope that Zelda and I get to go to Vegas someday. We love the pictures from your trip!
Hi Rima!
Mom was behind schedule this week and so she sent your package today instead of yesterday. We hope that it is not delayed by too much.
We are so excited to see Loovee with our package when it arrives. Please share pictures! :) We'll definitely take pictures of your lovely package when it arrives. Even the box is gorgeous! This is so exciting!!!
Happy holidays everyone!!!
Love,
Molli, Zelda, and mommy Linda
Post a Comment