Zelda and I have a working mommy. It's the Friday before Labor Day and the office was a little more relaxed, so she took us with her to work today. So we were working girls too today. No, not those kinds of working girls, but these kinds of working girls.
Since I'd already been to mommy's office before, I had to show Zelda the ropes.
Me: OK, so you have to give mommy her cup of brown drink first. She likes that.
Zelda: Check!
Me: And be careful with mommy's mugs. The Cup Noodle one from Auntie M is her favorite one. And the We Are Happy to Serve You mug is her second favorite. She'll be upset if they get broken.
Zelda: Gotcha!
Me: And then you have to answer mommy's phone when she's busy and take appointments.
Zelda: What are appointments?
Me: Oh, nothing. Just scribble a little in that book and it'll be cool. Smiley faces are good.
Zelda: Got it!
Me: Lastly, you have to make sure you review mommy's work with our calculator. Her calculator is backwards, so I don't trust it.
Zelda: I'm all over it!
Me: So that's it! You're ready to rock now.
Zelda: Boy, work sure is fun!
Me: Yup!
Friday, August 31, 2007
Working Girls
Posted by
Molli
at
5:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohhh! It looks you had a fun day at your mommy's office(^-^)!! Did you get any work done???
My mom has the same office chair as your mom! The office looks like a lot of fun, they should hire you and Zelda. Just think how many par of shoes you could get with a paycheck.
I hear we are both getting the same fall outfit from Claudia! I'm really excited for it to arrive.
Post a Comment