Aaaahhh... It was good times today!
Mom took Zelda and I to the Atlanta Botanical Garden to meet up with other Blythe folks. Even though it was scorching hot, it was so much fun!
We took our first picture at the fountain near the cafe. One of the Maddies suggested we go on a swim, but our moms wouldn't let us. Bummer.
Then we took a picture with a huge dragonfly in the fountain.
We found a little bench under a shady arbor for a short rest. We needed it. It was HOT out! Mom and I were sweating like chickens in a pillow factory. Of course, Zelda was just fresh as a daisy (as usual).
There was a relaxing fountain and water lilies or something. Zelda is such a fat-head. I can barely see over her in this picture!
We took in a little sun out on the lawn together. Zelda's being a total fat-head again! This time with poor Summer.
Zelda: Hey! What about you? You're blocking Tory!
Mommy took some solo shots of Zelda and I, but it was too hot... Everything was all dry and droopy like granny boobies. All those thirsty, thirsty plants...
Zelda found some flowers, but they were just as thirsty as the ones I found.
It was so hot that my feet got kinda stinky. Zelda really didn't want to smell my feet, but I made her do it anyway since I'm the older sister.
I was getting cranky from the heat, so mommy made us settle down and take a time out on the benches.
I guess I do kinda like Zelda... She's alright!
Mommy's lovely friend Kristen made cupcakes for her birthday. Thank you so much, Kristen! You are too awesome!!! We are so happy that mom has such cool friends.
Zelda ate her cupcake like a little lady...
And I gobbled mine up quickly...
Mommy scolded me for getting icing on my face, though. That's OK - it was so perfect and yummy that it was worth it!
After our big day out, mom and dad put Zelda and I down for a nap while they had a date afternoon together. They went to see Superbad and ate dinner at Top Spice.
What a great day!
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Good Times, My Friends!
Posted by
Molli
at
9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
adorable!
Looks like the girls had a great time! I wish there were other Blythe people near me so Gracie could go to a fun meetup like Molli and Zelda.
Awww...I wish I could have been there(*-*;).
Post a Comment