Friday, August 3, 2007

How Do You Like Them Apples?

Apparently, mom and dad like them Apples a lot.

Mom really studied her butt off this semester for cost accounting and federal tax law. Dad thought she deserved a nice gift. Isn't he a peach?

So they bought a nifty new box today from Apple. It said M-A-C-B-O-O-K on the front. I think it is the mack-daddy of books.

Zelda and I opened the box to see what was inside.

I did most of the heavy lifting because Zelda wasn't much help. She was mostly worried about paper cuts and broken nails.

What would mom and dad do without me? Zelda's the beauty, but I'm the muscles AND the brains. I am scrappy for my size.

Ultra also wanted to help out. Evidently, the box has a flavor.


Ahhh... A job well done! Gimme a cookie!


1 comment:

Megumi said...

Awww...New computer!!! We just got our new laptop, too(so I can work in Japan...), but it's nothing like your Apple!!! MacBook is so cute(^-^) ...but Nothing is cuter than you guys!!