Monday, August 20, 2007

Mommy's Major Malfunction

Mommy's walking around the house, acting a little crazy tonight... She's pulling her hair and stomping around the house, muttering to herself.

I don't quite know what's wrong with her, but she dropped this during all her pacing...


And then I spied this on her computer screen...


Whatever it is that's on her computer screen seems to be the thing that's making her crazy. Poor mom.

I hope she's OK and doesn't have to go to the loony bin...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm going crazy, also!

(laughs)

this is such a great entry. i don't know what to do! i need my fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiix!

Kristen said...

Molli,

Our Mom is going crazy too, she keeps hitting this button with the 2 little green arrows and then she growls every time! She is starting to scare us! Helllp!

XOXO,
Tory and Emma

Megumi said...

Ha ha ha ha! I can see your mommy going crazy!!!