Zelda and I love Re-ment because every box is a great surprise inside, so we thought it might be fun to make some blind boxes for the Atlanta Blythe meet on Saturday.
What will be in them? It's a secret... Everyone will find out on Saturday, though!
I shall call them Molli-ment!!!
Mom's into crafts, so she helped out. She helped us match papers with ribbons and stuff. Zelda has better handwriting than I do, so she took care of the labels. I was the official adhesive engineer.
I'm pretty good with glue... Zelda's going to get a nice surprise the next time she brushes her hair.
All that crafting has me plumb tuckered out... We shall finish the Molli-ment tomorrow night!
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Molli-ment
Posted by
Molli
at
1:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OoOoOoOo....Molli and Zelda, we are SO excited to see you tomorrow!! Mom is bringing a surprise that you are sure to love! (just dont try to wear one!)
*wink*
Post a Comment