Monday, August 6, 2007

A Tisket, A Tasket, a Molli and a Zelda in a Basket

An interesting basket thing arrived in the mail today. Mom found it on Ebay and said it would be a new carrier for Zelda and I.

Zelda and I checked it out to make sure we were OK with it...

Me: Mom, you really want us to ride around in this rickety old thing?
Zelda: It smells kinda funky...


Me: Well, if we gotta... We might as well stretch first!
Zelda: Molli, you look like a goon. Who stretches like that???
Me: (sticks tongue out at Zelda)


Me: Here we go!!! Banzai!!!
Zelda: Eeee!!!


Me: Mom - Zelda's hogging all the space!
Zelda: Hey! You're one to say, bigfoot!


Me: Scoot over, Zelda!
Zelda: Ooof! You should eat less cupcakes, wide load!


Me: Alright, mom! We're ready!


Me: It sure is dark in here...
Zelda: Mommmmmm!!! Molli farted!
Me: Hey! She who smelled it dealt it!

1 comment:

Megumi said...

Nice basket!! I saw a carrier on blythedoll.com, but you can only carry one doll in it. That basket is perfect!! Don't fight with your sister in there!!!