Monday, July 30, 2007

Mommy Can Has Cheezburger

Last Wednesday, Gramma and Grampa J came to stay with mom and dad. They were on their way up to O-Hi-O for a family reunion.

Gramma and Grampa brought lumpy nuts as a gift. They look a little sticky and powdery... But at least they're not Schwetty Balls.

Zelda and I were awful suspicious, but mom and dad ate them up like candy. There are barely any left.

Surely, the We're Nuts people are up to something because those praline pecan things sure seem addictive... too addictive...

I have taken a sample for testing. I will uncover their plot soon enough.

Dad and Uncle MarkTom left for the reunion on Saturday. Mom has been studying for finals, so she wasn't able to go. It was super boring around the house without dad, so Zelda and I were happy when mom let us go with her to pick him up at the airport.

We were all famished by then so we went to Brake Pad for lunch. It's over by mom's old job. She hasn't been there in ages! Dad had a panini, Uncle MarkTom had a buffalo chicken sandwich, and mom finally had her cheezburger!

I was totally pooped at lunch, but Zelda was still full of energy.

How in the world is she my sister? We're nothing alike!

No comments: