Auntie M and Uncle Oidon have their first girl, Sakurako!
Auntie M had a night out with a group of friends, so she brought Sakurako to play with Zelda and I. She is a My Best Friend and is so lady-like and pretty.
Sakurako, Zelda, and I had a really good time together. We played "dress-up and pig-out".
I must have tried on 3 different outfits tonight. Since I like Claudia's Le Petit Boutique clothes, mom let me wear my Super Fun-Fun Dottie Micro-Mini. Yay! Mom made Zelda a whole new outfit and Auntie M sent Sakurako with some of her own pretty outfits.
For the pig-out part, we ate cupcakes and chocolate and drank lemonade together. I had so much sugar that I still have the jitters!
Mom, dad, and Uncle Oidon stuck around to make sure we didn't get into too much trouble, but Uncle Oidon ran into trouble with Ultra.
Ultra was in a mean mood and attacked Uncle Oidon's socked feet! What a bad kitty. Ultra really stuck his claws into Uncle Oidon's socks. Can you see the fuzzy loop that was nicked?
Saturday, July 21, 2007
The Arrival of Cousin Sakurako
Posted by
Molli
at
2:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank you for hanging out with Sakurako!! She had a lot of fun!! Please play with her again(^-^)!
I erased her face...and washed her hair yesterday...I think it's little bit better now(^-^)!! I hope she will be as pretty as you and Zelda are...!
Post a Comment