Mom had two exams tonight so she was pretty tired when she got home. She perked up, though, when I let her know that I found a box on the front porch today.
So we opened the box together and - surprise - it was another dolly! She was wrapped up like a mummy, so we got her out of the plastic bag pronto.
Mom said that she is my new sister and her name is Zelda.
Hmm... Zelda... I have heard many legends about her.
She definitely looks like dad. She has pretty blonde hair and blue eyes. She's super-blushy, too, like dad. Dad is the pinkest person I know. I'll bet she has hairy arms like dad as well.

Zelda was naked as a jaybird when she arrived. All she had on was a paper towel wrap, so I thought I'd share my clothes with her.After looking at a couple things together, we decided on a pretty dress that mom bought recently.
It's very cute and totally perfect for Zelda. It has baby blue with black polka dots and lace. I let her wear my favorite white boots too since I was feeling so generous tonight.
Afterwards, we went to our apartment for some grub. At that hour, it was only appropriate that we have the preferred late-night food of Asians - hot pot!
My hot pot set is from my lovely Auntie M and Uncle Oidon. They are so nice to me! Thank you!!!

So we ate till our bellies were full and called it a night. I think I'm going to like having a sister!


2 comments:
Yay Molli!!
I bet you are so happy to finally have a sister!
Mom keeps saying Emma is coming but it sure doesnt seem like it....she is taking an awful long time!!
Tell her I said hello!
Hi Molli!!
Yay for your sister!! She is soooo pretty(^-^)!! I can't wait to meet her and see you this Friday!!
Have a good week!
M
Post a Comment