She's a girl from the big city. He's a reckless soldier of fortune.
Mortimer sent some chocolates and flowers to make up for not having stopped by in a while. Hopefully, we'll get to spend some time together soon. Maybe when my apartment's finished, he'll be more comfortable hanging out here.
I do love chocolate! It's second only to cupcakes.
Zelda and I went through the box pretty easily by ourselves. Zelda, being so dainty, of course chose the flower-shaped white chocolate. I'm a dark chocolate kind of girl myself.
After all that chocolate, we sure hope that we still fit in our beautiful Le Petit Boutique dresses that Claudia so fantastically made for us! They are so cute and Claudia is awesome!
Mom started setting up an office for us. She wants us to have a place to study so that we can be real smart!
Doesn't she know that we can learn everything we need to know from Sesame Street?
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Romancing the Molli
Posted by
Molli
at
1:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi girls!
Those chocolates are yummy looking!! That was really nice of Mortimer(^-^)! Did you save some for me???(^0^) Ha ha ha ha!
By the way, the scooter is on its way here..Uncle Oidon is so in love with that scooter!!! I just hope it will get here before we leave for San Diego...
See you soon!
M
Molli and Zelda...
I love your new office!
Will you save me a chocolate?
XOXO,
Tory
Post a Comment