Uncle MarkTom was here this weekend. He and dad spent lots of time together while mom hung out with her friends.
Yesterday, mom and Maita made itty-bitty gift bags together. They turned out really cute and they liked them. Zelda and I liked them!
Mom and Maita also played on the Wii together. They laughed and yelled at the TV a lot. Fun times!
Then, today, mom hung out with her friend Beatrix and made cards together. Zelda and I stayed home while mom went out, but she showed me the cards she made when she got home.
Some were better than others. Mom sometimes doesn't know when to stop with details. She always overdoes things - one sequin at a time...
Tonight, mom decided to touch up my makeup. So she remattified my face, took off my lipstick, and gave me a new pull thing. Hopefully she gives me some new blush and lipstick soon. I feel like such a paleface right now!
Mom put a clasp on my pull so that it can hook onto different kinds of charms. I like it. Zelda and I can switch our charms super quick to anything we want! We have four different cupcake charms to choose from!
Do you like the charm I picked out to wear? It's kinda small, so you're gonna have to squint to see it!
Uncle MarkTom bought dad an early Christmas present called Guitar Hero II. Dad seemed to really like it. Uncle MarkTom is really good at it. Dad needs practice, though.
They played so much that there was lots of cheesy rock-and-roll music in the house tonight.
Maybe I'll try it someday! The controller is a bit big for me, though...
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Meeting Uncle MarkTom
Posted by
Molli
at
11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ohh!!! Guiter hero!! I love that thing! My brother-in-law gave us "Wii" as our early BD + Xmas + Xmas + BD present...I guess younger brothers think a like!?
I love your new skin(!? skin!?)!! Do you think your mom can sand my doll's face(>-<)???
Post a Comment