Josh and Sunil came to hang out with mom and dad today for July 4th. Josh lives in San Francisco, so dad misses him. Dad tries to be manly about their PLP (Platonic Life Partnership), but I'm sure I saw them holding hands when mom wasn't looking.
We had tamale burgers, chicken, cucumber salad, fruit, and key lime pie. There was so much food that Sunil could barely finish all his food. Mom threatened to squash him if he didn't finish his pie. Good thing he ate it all. That could have been messy.
While dad Wii'd with the guys, mom made me two dresses. One of them is made from Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabric, vintage velvet ribbon she bought at Lakewood from Grosgrain Annie, and a velvet bow from Auntie M.
My dress would have been perfect if mom hadn't sewn it retarded. One side is full of ruffles and the other has none. It better not make me walk in circles.
Josh showed us the funniest site today: I Can Has Cheezburger?
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
I Can Has Cheezburger?
Posted by
Molli
at
11:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment