Ultra and I watched TV with dad tonight. We had a good time watching Wheel of Fortune together. It was quality time. Dad thinks I'm creepy sometimes, but I'll win him over!
I felt bad for the contestant that didn't win anything. At least she got a consolation prize. $1000 sounds like a lot of money. I bet mom could buy me lots of shoes with that!
Dad brought home food from Willy's tonight. (The picture on the right is a Willy's burrito. Looks yummy, eh?) Mom and dad love Willy's. They like it much better than Moe's. They say that all the ingredients just taste better. They also like Chipotle when they want something different. The cilantro-lime rice is super-good.
Dad had a veggie burrito and mom had a burrito bowl with chicken. Mom's selection surprised dad and I tonight. She usually gets steak burritos.
I snuck some chips while they weren't looking, so don't tell them. The green salsa is hard to resist.
Mom is getting ready for the Indie Craft Experience show. She says it's on Saturday, June 2nd at Centennial Olympic Park. She's psyched about it because she and Megumi get a larger space this time and it's outside.
I hope she takes me with her! I like going outside.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Pat, I'd Like a "W" Please
Posted by
Molli
at
12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment