I arrived at my new home on Wednesday, May 9, 2007. I used to live in Hawaii, but I'm getting used to Atlanta.
I've been spending a lot of time at my new home, but we went out today since it was Mother's Day.
Mom let me wear one of my new H Loves R dresses. It's so pretty - it has owls on it! Mom and I really like Hayley's dresses! I hope she buys me more!
We went to eat lunch at the Candler Park Fellini's and then checked out some neat-o furniture at Victory Vintage in Decatur. Mom and dad sure did seem excited about some 70s Danish dining table they bought. They said something about Skovby Mobelfabrik...
As soon as they got home, mom put a table cloth on it. I don't know why she covered up the new table. She says she likes tablecloths when they're pretty and vintage. The one she used today is from A Classy Flea. Dad and I aren't too sure about her choice though... It's covered with orange, yellow, and green flowers. So 70s!
Monday, May 14, 2007
The Start of My Adventures in Atlanta!
Posted by
Molli
at
12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment