Hi everyone! There's lots going on the Jed household.
The other day, a Willy-Nilly Waterlily owl arrived by surprise! We were quite amazed to hear that he flew all the way from Tennessee. He was carrying a little suitcase and asked to live with us.
His name is Mr. Somo and he is our new, sweet owl friend. We will take good care of him, Someofmyorange! Thank you so so so much!
So, of course, Mr. Norbert, Mr. Owly, and Mr. Somo got to playing right away. They raced up and down the hall. (Don't owls know how to fly? Perhaps they should take flying lessons from Jillybug's girls.)
And then they raced right into a surprise - the new girl. She hasn't told us her name yet, so she's just New Girl for now.
They helped her get de-boxed since they are such curious little owls. They also picked out a little owl outfit for her, made by our friend Louos.
Uh oh, it looks like Mr. Norbert, Professor Owly, and Mr. Somo are quite taken with New Girl!
New Girl quickly made herself at home...
New Girl: * Da da da dee... *
Me: New Girl! You're sitting way to close to that TV!
New Girl: * bleary-eyed * Really?
Me: See, you gotta sit back here and relax while you're watching TV...
New Girl: Oh, I see. Do you think that we could watch Barney now?
Me: No... I'm the older sister. I control the remote.
Well, I gotta go find a place for New Girl to sleep and tuck her in! It's tough being the older sister.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Red Rover, Red Rover, Send the New Girl on Over
Posted by
Molli
at
12:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Welcome, New Girl!! So glad, you have Molli to show you the ropes! I think I've seen some of your cute distant relation around these parts before...
Good to see you, New Girl! I hope Molli looks after you well, and that you like your new home. I look forward to seeing more of you soon!
Those owls are so cute! And so is your new girl!
Ooh everything is soo cute on your blog!
Molly and Zelda - your New Girl sister is very cute. So have you picked out any names yet?
Veronica, Monique, or Delcie are some suggestions my girls are sending!!!
Aloha Linda, Molli, Zelda and New Girl,
Wow! That's quite a migration of owls you have there! Thank you so much for taking them all in. It's like you've opened a rescue center for owls too chunky too fly. They look so happy together!
Welcome, New Girl! We cannot wait to learn more about you!
Speaking of which -- Loovee has kidnapped 7 Random Facts from the "big people" and tagged Molli, Zelda, and New Girl. She would enjoy it if you girls play along.
Lots of hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin
AWWWW!!!!!! Yay! Welcome New girl!! I'm so glad that you got here before the meet(^-^)!! I'm sure you are going to a good friend with Hana(^_<)!
I can't wait to see you!!
See ya!
Megumi
Conrats on the arrival of your new sister Mollie! Hopefully you'll find a name for her soon! Sandy:)
WELCOME, new girl!
The Jed house looks like so much fun! I want to send one of my girls over there for a visit, sometime!
xoxoxo
Welcome New Girl!
Looks like she's settling in well :)
Post a Comment