Zeldy-pants seemed a little sad today... So I tried being sisterly. I'm not so good at it, so I did my best.
Me: What's wrong, Zelda?
Zelda: I wish you'd stop picking on me sometimes.
Me: Aw, come on. You know I'm just teasing. Let's go on a walk.
Zelda: Um... OK...
Me: See, don't you feel better now?
Zelda: Yeah, I guess so. Thanks! I'm glad you're my sister.
Me: Me too. Me too... * pat pat *
Don't worry! No one was around to kick Zelda, so it was just all in good fun.
Mommy made that first shot Picture 24/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project to help her remember me as not the naughty girl I am, but the good girl she wants me to be.
To make up for my mischief, mommy made Zelda a headband (inspired by Willy-Nilly Waterlily and Bijoux Blythe). I think Zelda liked it a lot. It makes her feel like a princess! Mommy says thank you for the tutorial, Rima. You are so kind!

Today was a great day for mommy and daddy. It really made up for all the craziness with mom's work and school from the past week.
Mom and dad spent all day together, catching up and having a wonderful time together. Early in the day (which is 1pm to mommy), they ate lunch at Atlanta Bread Company and then stopped at Cumberland Mall. Not the greatest restaurant or mall, but mom and dad didn't mind.
At the mall, mom stopped by the T-Mobile store to get a new SIM chip (the old one got fried) and stopped at Macy's to check out the Martha Stewart Collection. Mom has a love-hate thing for Martha. She isn't too keen on how mean Martha can be to people, but is in love with her taste in color and style.
Here is mommy's new Martha Stewart-branded cupcake taker (made by Wilton).
It doesn't have much in the way of capacity (only 12 full-size cupcakes), but it is very nicely done. The cupcake tray is a pretty color of robin's egg blue, has two sides (one for full-size cupcakes and one for minis), and is removable (for sheet cakes).
Cupcakes = love.
That's it for today!
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Nothing Like a Sister's Love
Posted by
Molli
at
2:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Linda (oops, Molli) you are such the night owl! I had a big nap, which is the only reason I am crocheting dolly hats at 4 a.m. That and the fact that, like for you, a Eurotrash helmet seems unattainable.
Ask your mom where people find Barbie mary janes-I mean besides ebay and TIB. Where did they come from originally- the Mary Jane tree? I mean, seriously, I have never once seen a Barbie outfit or doll with those darn shoes. How can I ever score more for my girls?? PS Molli, your mom knows everything, and don't you forget it. Very nice of you to be so sweet to Zelda today. I'm afraid Z is going to surprise everyone with a rebellious streak one of the these days-it happens to the best mommies!
PS-Pssst! Can't wait to see what you get from Elle Woods for your swap-she let me in on a little secret-but of course I can't tell!
PPS-Lilly's daddy (he refuses to claim more than 1) took me searching for B clothes today-we went to all the worst stores- Pamida, Family Dollar and Alco-in hopes of finding some fab neglected Fashion Fever outfit on a dusty shelf. Not much luck :(
Gina
PPPPPPS- Molli- when is your grand open house and home tour? Must tune in!
Hahaha... Naughty naughty.
:P
Alexander
Alex's World! - http://www.kakinan.com/alex
Hi, Molli's mom, nice to meet you!
Thank you for visiting my blog. On the past Friday I tried to make a headband too, just like the one in willynillywaterlily, but I failed, the wire I had is just too weak, it won't stay on my gal's head. I need to go out to get a stronger wire for that. :)
Clara
Haha, so cute!
Aloha Linda, Molli & Zelda,
What a funny post! Molli, you are lucky you are so adorable otherwise you wouldnt be able to get away with being so naughty!
And Zelda, you look so pretty in your new headband. Your mommy did a wonderful job!
Linda, I know what you mean about Martha Stewart. She is such a tyrant, but a tyrant with impeccable taste!
I also wanted to let you know that your softie pals are all done and are up in my shop. I hope you like them!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=9591
Hugs,
Rima, Loovee & Gachapin
Mu ha ha ha!! That's funny...but be nice to your sister, Molli!!!
Zelda looks great in that pink coat!! I love the headband, too!!
OHHHH!! How the Martha Stewart collection at Macy's??? I need to go there to check it out soon(^-^)! That carrier is nice!!
Have a nice week!
Megumi
Ellewoods is fabulous! What great oufits and gifts, and the portrait is great.
--pyg
Post a Comment