Monday, February 18, 2008

Project Preparation B

You know, if computer people measure work by the lines of code they write, wouldn't you say that ironing and sewing could be measured by the pile of thread that you accumulate? If so, mommy and I were busy busy busy today!

We're busy on Project Preparation B (Becca and Blythe). Only 2 more weeks until Becca, Gracie, and the rest of the bunch visits! Yaaaay!!! So exciting!

Zelda: * whistling a tune *

Me: Zeldy-pants! C'mere a minute! I need to measure something!


Zelda: Are you sure you know what you're doing?

Me: Oh, of course! I just wrap this around your head, right?

Zelda: Umm... I'm not sure that's how measuring tape works. Maybe I should take over...

Me: Nah - I'll figure it out...


Me: Huh... Uh... * scratching head *

Me: Moooooommm! C'mere a minute!!! I need heeeeeeelp!!!


Luckily, mom trudged over and helped me through the rest. She snapped Picture 26/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project to remind me of all the projects I start and make her finish. We'll be working on more tomorrow. I hope it'll be ready then!

And guess what else? Mr. Norbert has some new friends! Yay! I am pleased to announce the arrival of Professor Owly and Pinky Bun Bun.

Professor Owly and Pinky Bun Bun are also from the talented Willy-Nilly Waterlily and are quite the talkers. They've been chatting up Mr. Norbert, telling him all about how Loovee and Gachapin are doing back in Hawaii. Mr. Norbert is so comforted to have Professor Owly and Pinky Bun Bun here since he does miss Loovee and Gachapin terribly.


In other news, I hope to get mommy moving on the rest of the house soon. Zelda and I have our bedrooms, but everything else is still in shambles. She just took her test on Saturday, so no more excuses. We need a bathroom! I gotta drop some kids off at the pool, you know!

Oh! And our new sister is on her way. Mommy says that there is a room all picked out for her already. She better not stick the new girl in my room. I don't know that she'd like my pet beetle much.

Well, it's late and this is all there is for now. Happy President's Day, everyone!

7 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love the little sewing machine!

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli and Zelda,

How exciting that you have a special project! I can't wait to see how it turns out once all your pals are there. Oh, I do wish I could be part of such fun! I will imagine myself there when I read all about it.

I am so glad that Professor Owly and Pinky Bun Bun made it there okay. I told them not to be too scared on the flight there because they will go and live in the best home ever! And they sure look very happy there!

Thank you for taking them in!

Hugs,
Loovee & Gachapin

Gina M Smith said...

Thank you Molli for sharing about your bathroom-that is important! For whom are you sewing? Is this Becca of Sew Pixie fame? How exciting! Once again I am jealous-everyone is meeting everyone, and I am stuck with my girls in an Indiana cornfield and 9 degrees.
Becca is making me a custom carry bag! I decided she would be better off with the tote fabric than the psycho Barbie lady! Ooops, Lilly made me type that!
Love your owlies!
Gina

Unknown said...

Are you getting a new Blythe or just visitors! I have the same pile of string on my sewing table ..LOL! You collect pyrex? Cool! I found all of my planters on etsy! P.S The owl and bunny are so pretty! I hope more will come out on etsy!

Sand

Anonymous said...

Molli we are so excited to see you next week! Mom says that we have to stay in a hotel room while she goes and learns computer stuff. Booooring!

Gah my sisters and I are gonna go stir crazy waiting to see you guys.

Eep and your new sister.

Whee
Gracie

Megumi said...

Yay for you guys!! I hope you will have so much fun with Becca and Co.(^-^)!! Hopefully I can meet them at the meet(^v^)!!

I love that bunny!! She's so cute(>-<)!!!

Have a nice week!!
Megumi

Anonymous said...

Hi Linda,

I love the owls, they are adorable!

By the way, you've been tagged!

Here are the rules:

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I hope I didn't annoy you by tagging you :S

Bye,
Sam