Tuesday, November 6, 2007

'Twas the Day Before Mommy Came Home

'Twas the day before mommy came home...
When all through the kitchen,
Not a creature was stirring,
Not even a chicken.

That's how it goes, right?

Mom and dad had to go to Florida for some family things, so Zelda and I stayed home. When mom is away, things sure are quiet around the house...


At least mommy left us a nice and nutritious lunch. She gave us sandwiches, juice, and tea.


But, of course, I was mostly interested in the cupcakes and scones. I ate those in the living room, but let's not tell mom. I think I can get Turbo to take care of the crumbs for me.


While I filled up on sweets, Zelda insisted that she stay trim and not have any.

Ever since our trip to New York, she wants to be on Project Runway and make it big in the fashion industry. I'd rather make it BIG in the eating department (by getting mom to try lots of Paula Deen recipes)!


Mr. Chicken is sad that mom is so far away. He's been listless the whole time, but she will be home soon...


Until then, mommy and daddy want me to tell everyone that there are many people in their lives that they care about. We all hope they know that they are loved.

Ta-ta for now and lots of hugs from all of us to all of you out there.

Now go hug someone!

3 comments:

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Linda,

Omigosh, your new post is so adorable! Does Molli and Zelda have their very own doll house? The furnishing is just perfect!

And as for my making Blythe sized softies, I've actually thought about it and will try it out sometime. I've never sewed anything in miniature so it will be a very interesting experiment.

Loovee says aloha to Molli and Zelda. She has been busy going through my fabric basket and suggesting prints for Molli's holiday present.

Kristen said...

Hi ladies...its Kristen, Tory and Emma's Mom.

I'm glad you girls stayed at home to watch over things. I'm sure your Mom and Dad can rest easy knowing you are there to hold down the fort! I love your house, it looks so warm and inviting...Tell Zelda maybe she should be on Top Design instead of Project Runway.

*kisses*
Kristen

Megumi said...

Hi Linda!

We missed you guys! I hope everything went well in FL!!

Did you finally finish your girl's house??? It looks amazing!! I can't wait to see it in person!

I hope you guys are doing good. Hope to see you soon(^-^)!

Megumi