Saturday, November 10, 2007

I Snooze I Lose

Lots of stuff happened this weekend, but I was only there for half of it because I was a big sleepyhead!

I was at least awake to try on the new dress that mom made for me using Auntie M's fabric scraps and to herald the arrival of our new Vonvonz Pocket Bunnies.


At first, I couldn't decide which Pocket Bunny would be mine. I ended up with the yellow bunny so that Mr. Chicken would have a friend that matched him.


I was so excited about my new Pocket Bunny that Mr. Chicken and I took a nap with it. I shall call him Mr. Mollibunny. I'm not very creative with names am I?


But then I overslept and didn't get to go with mom and dad on their weekend shopping trip. Zelda-pants went with them though. Boo.

On their day of international eating, their first stop was for Vietnamese noodles at Pho 96. Mom and dad's favorite pho restaurant (Pho 79) moved, so they don't go there anymore. At least Pho 96 is a decent substitute.



Then they went to the Intergalactic Bead Show at the Gwinnett Convention Center to pick up jewelry supplies for mom. She has some Christmas orders and the Art Visions show coming up soon.



Zelda told me that there was an American Girl thing at the convention center too. Pshaw! American Girl... Us Blythe girls are much cuter and way more fun!


After a stop at Fry's Electronics and Batteries Plus, they bought groceries at the Buford Highway Farmers Market.

They brought home all kinds of interesting things like a cherimoya, a mango, pad thai sauce, fried tofu, queso fresco, and Korean dumplings. Mom and dad sure do love food from all over the world.

Speaking of international foods, they then made their second meal stop at Chef Liu. There they had onion cake and Shanghai buns.




And, to finish up the day of international eating, mom and dad had iced bubble coffees from the Mozart Bakery.

Next time, I will have to get up so that I can go with them. A lot can happen while you're sleeping!

1 comment:

Megumi said...

Hi Molli!

I LOOOOOVE your new dress!! You look really cute in it!! You and your mommy made my scrap fabric so happy(^-^)!! I will make sure to save some scraps for you when I make bags and stuff from now on!!

Oh...too bad that you missed all the fun and yummy food(*-*;)...Mmm...I love those onion Pancakes!!!

I hope you had a fun weekend(...even if you slept too much...hee hee!)

See you soon!
Megumi