What a perfect weekend! It was the Candler Park Fall Fest and the weather was just fantastic.
Mom and Auntie M were vendors at the festival, so Zelda and I went too. Dad and Uncle Oidon played lots of go.
Zelda is so lucky! Mom bought her a cute new dress from Plastic Fashion and Zelda got to wear it this weekend. Goody-two-shoes Zelda better watch it. I was here first! I would hate for Zeldy-pants to find my pet beetle in her shoes.
Another reason that the weekend was great was that Tory and Emma visited us on Saturday! We had so much fun together at the playground.
We played on the swings...
We see-sawed...
We hung upside down on the monkey bars...

We climbed some log pillars...
And we even climbed a tree...
I was having so much fun that I didn't even realize that I'd dropped my shoe. Mom and Kristen found it, so everything's OK! Zelda was pretty annoyed by my smelly feet though.
What a wonderful weekend!





9 comments:
We had so much fun on Saturday Molli!!
That playground was the best, even though some of those boys were determed to hurt us!! Oh, well..boys will be boys I guess.
I am so glad that your mommy found your shoe! I hate when I lose a shoe, it makes me cry!
I can see in that last picture that Zelda seems pretty worried about your lost shoe too!
Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
~Tory
Aww...sweet pictures!! Thanks for playing with girls on Saturday!! They had a fun time!!
Zelda's new dress is adorable!! That dress screams "ZELDA!!!" ...so girly(^-^).
Molly is absolutely gorgeous. What type of Blythe is she?
...duh....not Molli - I meant Zelda - Zelda is gorgeous!!!
And what Blythe is she?
Hi Sue,
Zelda is a sandmatted Star Dancer with blue and green eyechips. Are you considering getting another companion for your Gentle River? You have a Tailor Gibson, right?
Linda
Yup, that's me with Gentle River (Autumn Rose) and Tailor Gibson (Gwyndolyn)- and two petites, Mitten (Pip) and Lemon Butter (Buttercup. One can never tell when one must have another Blythe -they are better than potato chips -right?!?
Hi Sue,
Oh, absolutely! You never can stop with just one Blythe! They certainly are better - and more addictive - than potato chips! :)
Linda
I love your blog! I am a newbie. I just ordered a Star Dancer and am working on a name, although I think it will be Lilly. What does sandmatted mean?
Hi Gina (Lilly*s of London*ish),
Molli's mom, Linda, here. Welcome to our blog!
Congratulations on your Blythe! I think Lilly is a wonderful name.
Molli's sister Zelda is also a Star Dancer and I think you'll like her! She has such a natural beauty about her.
Blythes faces are so shiny stock that some people opt to matte them. There are two methods that I know of to do this. One is sandmatting and the other is spraymatting.
I sandmatted because it is very straightforward and the supplies are easy to come by (sanding sponges). However, sandmatting will lighten your Blythe and also remove any makeup in the areas that you sand.
Excellent tutorial for sandmatting:
http://www.puchicollective.com/tutorials/blythetutorials/sand-matting/
Spraymatting is popular as well. Many people use Mr. Super Clear. It is hard to find in the US, though. Using other products may not be safe as I've heard of some products yellowing over time. Spraymatting preserves all the makeup, but can be nicked with frequent playing and will require sandmatting in the end.
Excellent tutorial for spraymatting:
http://blythe.swedenunlimited.com/newforum/viewtopic.php?t=67073
As a comparison, the girl on the right in this photo is stock and not matted, while Molli and Zelda are.
http://adventuresofmolli.blogspot.com/2007/07/arrival-of-cousin-sakurako.html
Have a wonderful time with your Blythe!
Linda
Post a Comment