Thursday, May 1, 2008

Off I Go With My Mojo Jojo Mommy!

Hi again, everyone. Oh how I missed you.

Mom finished her first final tonight so I get to blog a bit tonight. She is taking some time off from work to study and also help me pack for our San Francisco trip. She commemorated the moment by snapping this for Picture 31/365 of the 365 Days Blythe Project.


Gramma and grampa J stopped in recently and it was fun seeing them. Didja know that daddy and grampa J share the same birthday? Pretty neat.

So since they were in town briefly, we celebrated together by having some super-sweet carrot cake. I had many helpings. Carrots are healthy! Yes, I promise it. Forget Atkins! According to the Molli Diet, Blythes must eat 5 servings of cake a day.


Me: Alright, mom! Let's get packing!

Mom: OK - what do you want to bring?


Me: How about this jacket? Will I need this?

Mom: Don't you think that might be a bit too heavy?


Me
: Well how about this???

Mom: Maybe a little too skimpy there, sweetie.


Me: Argh! Well, then how about this???

Mom: I don't think you'll need to dress up that much.


Me: Gah! Butterbear and I will figure it out. You may leave now, mommy.

Mom: Oooookaaaayyy... *eye roll*


That mommy... She can be a real pill sometimes. Daddy likes to call her Mojo Jojo. She tends to say the most obvious things over and over and over until your head hurts.

Here's a conversation from when mom came home one day...

Mom: Darn - they were giving away mugs today and I was too late.

Dad: D'oh!

Mom: I know! And they were nice ones too! Think green. THINK GREEN. Like environmental. So they were white with a little leafy logo. I could've used that for coffee. Oh well!

Dad: Agh - MOJO JOJO!!!

What do you think? Wouldn't you say I have a Mojo Jojo mommy?



That about wraps up my little update. See you all again soon! We'll be sure to post pics of our trip when we get back.

7 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

Cute!

My boyfriend and his dad share a birthday too. So weird.

Anonymous said...

Molli, I like the sound of that diet plan! I also have first hand experience that such plans also work in humans, provided each piece of cake is no bigger than a teaspoon, you eat nothing else at all, and take 10 mile hill runs daily. Have fun on your trip and don't incur any excess baggage charges!

quiltparalegal said...

Molli have fun on your trip - I so love reading your blog!

Anonymous said...

Bwahahaha Mojo Jojo! Molli you mom is so cool.

I hope you have an awesome time in San Francisco!! Keep an eye on Butterbear and go ahead and take a jacket. Mommies don't know anything about dressing, well mine doesn't at least.

Happy belated birthday to your dad and my mom wants to know what month you mom's birthday is in.

Woohoo for vacation,
Gracie

willynillywaterlily said...

Aloha Molli!

How lucky that you are going on a trip! Don't forget to pack a book to read, cupcakes for when you get hungry, and you're beetle to scare your fellow passengers when the plane ride gets too dull! Have fun!

Hugs,
Loovee & Gachapin

Anonymous said...

How adorable! I might be in San Fran in a few weeks, after my final exams. Yay I love that place!

teacakebiscuit said...

Have fun in SF!